Chemtura Corporation (NYSE:CHMT) (Euronext:CHMT) announced that Stephen Forsyth, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Margaret Ferrer, Director of Investor Relations, will present at Citi’s 2013 North American Credit Conference at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 6, at the Conrad New York, 102 North End Ave., New York.
The 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. conference will begin with a 40-minute discussion with Citi’s research analyst in a Q&A format, with 30-minute one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
The slideshow presentation as well as an audio webcast link will be available under Webcasts and Presentations on the Investors section of Chemtura’s Web site at www.chemtura.com.
Chemtura Corporation, with 2012 sales of $2.6 billion, 1 is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals, agrochemicals and pool, spa and home care products. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.chemtura.com.1 2012 net sales of $2.6 billion reflects discontinued operations treatment for the sale of Chemtura’s plastic antioxidants business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV