ISELIN, New Jersey
October 10, 2013
iGATE Corporation ("iGATE or the "Company"; NASDAQ:IGTE), the first integrated Technology and Operations company providing Business Outcomes-based solutions, today announced its financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended
September 30, 2013
Third Quarter Financial Highlights
- Revenues increased by 8.2% year-over-year and 3.6% sequentially
- $293.4 million in Q3, 2013 compared to $271.1 million in Q3, 2012 and $283.3 million in Q2, 2013
- Net Income attributable to iGATE Corporation increased by 12.7% year-over-year and 6.3% sequentially
- $31.9 million in Q3, 2013, compared to $28.3 million in Q3, 2012 and $30.0 million in Q2, 2013
- Gross margin was 41.4%, an increase compared to 39.8% in the corresponding quarter of 2012
- GAAP diluted EPS increased by 11.1%
- $0.30 per share in Q3, 2013 compared to $0.27 per share in Q3, 2012
- Non GAAP diluted EPS was $0.46 per share in Q3, 2013
- iGATE added eight new customers during the quarter including two Fortune 1000 companies
Ashok Vemuri, President and CEO, said,
- The Company ended the third quarter of 2013 with over 28,200 employees
"I am pleased with our ability to accelerate revenue growth both sequentially and year-over-year. I am also happy with the quality of deals we are winning that are longer-term in nature with focus on innovation and productivity gains to our customers."
"Our iTOPS model is a clear differentiator in the IT services marketplace. Clients are increasingly looking for partners to deliver solutions that can integrate emerging technologies with business process expertise to drive innovation and value. This is what our iTOPS model does and its increasing acceptance positions the company well among its competitors,"
Sujit Sircar, CFO,
"Overall it has been a very good quarter for iGATE. Our operational efficiencies coupled with a positive gain out of the Indian Rupee depreciating against the U.S. Dollar resulted in an expansion of our margins and earnings. We also generated
of operating cash during the quarter which is another positive."
"The forex tailwinds however seem to have settled down with the Rupee gaining marginal stability over the past couple of weeks,"
Third Quarter Operating Results