Going forward, NTT Com expects to help Yamaha Motor integrate its global ICT infrastructure in areas beyond cloud migration, such as globally standardized managed security.
For an image of the cloud-migrated system, please visit http://prw.kyodonews.jp/opn/release/201310095262/
About Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
Yamaha Motor ( TOKYO: 7272) is a world-leading producer of motorcycles, marine products, power products and surface mounters. The company's diverse business and wide variety of products are built around its proprietary technologies focused on small engines, fiberglass-reinforced plastics and electronic control. Yamaha Motor conducts global development, production and marketing operations through 140 subsidiaries and equity-method affiliates in 30 countries/regions. About 90% of consolidated net sales are generated in more than 200 countries outside of Japan. The company is steadily restructuring its global engineering, manufacturing and marketing capabilities for sustainable long-term growth. Please visit http://global.yamaha-motor.com/.About NTT Communications Corporation NTT Communications provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company's worldwide infrastructure, including leading global tier-1 IP Network, Arcstar Universal One (TM) VPN network reaching 160 countries/regions, and over 140 secure data centers. NTT Communications' solutions leverage the global resources of NTT Group companies including Dimension Data, NTT DOCOMO and NTT DATA. Further information: www.ntt.com | Twitter@NTT Communications ( www.twitter.com/nttcom) | Facebook@NTT Communications ( www.facebook.com/nttcomtv) | LinkedIn@NTT ( www.linkedin.com/company/ntt-communications) SOURCE NTT Communications Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV