The Company stated its primary financial objectives through 2017:
- High single digit average annual revenue growth
- Mid-teens Earnings Per Share growth (average annual rate)
- Maintaining a mid-twenties rate of Return on Invested Capital
- Days in Inventory improvement of 5 to 10 days
- Low double-digit Free Cash Flow growth (average annual rate)
- Annual capital expenditures in a range of 3 to 4% of annual revenues
- Increasing levels of annual cash returned to shareholders through annual dividend increases and continued stock repurchases
Additional Presenters and Replay
Additional presenters from NIKE, Inc.’s senior management included: Elliott Hill, President, Global Geographies and Sales; Jayme Martin, Vice President & GM Global Categories; Jeanne Jackson, President, Product and Merchandising; Christiana Shi, President, Direct to Consumer; and Eric Sprunk, Chief Operating Officer.
Investors and media are invited to view the replay of the webcast and slides from the event at http://investors.nikeinc.com. The transcript and other event materials will also be available approximately 24 hours after the event and accessible for approximately a year after the event.About NIKE, Inc. NIKE, Inc., based near Beaverton, Oregon, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities. Wholly-owned NIKE, Inc. subsidiaries include Converse Inc., which designs, markets and distributes athletic lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories and Hurley International LLC, which designs, markets and distributes surf and youth lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories. For more information, NIKE’s earnings releases and other financial information are available on the Internet at http://investors.nikeinc.com and individuals can follow @Nike. This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. These risks and uncertainties are detailed from time to time in reports filed by NIKE, Inc. with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including Forms 8-K, 10-Q, and 10-K.