Click on the interactive chart to see analyst ratings over time.
Do you see investing opportunities in e-cigarettes? Use the interactive list below to begin your analysis.
1. Lorillard, Inc. ( LO): Engages in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes in the United States. Market cap at $17.09B, most recent closing price at $45.47.2. Reynolds American Inc. ( RAI): Manufactures and sells cigarette and other tobacco products in the United States. Market cap at $26.92B, most recent closing price at $49.27.
3. British American Tobacco plc ( BTI): Engages in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of tobacco products. Market cap at $98.83B, most recent closing price at $103.27.
4. Altria Group Inc. ( MO): Engages in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smokeless products, and wine in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $69.47B, most recent closing price at $34.70.
( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall writer. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts