Click on the interactive chart to see analyst ratings over time.
Do you see investing opportunities in e-cigarettes? Use the interactive list below to begin your analysis.
1. Lorillard, Inc. (LO): Engages in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes in the United States. Market cap at $17.09B, most recent closing price at $45.47.2. Reynolds American Inc. (RAI): Manufactures and sells cigarette and other tobacco products in the United States. Market cap at $26.92B, most recent closing price at $49.27.
3. British American Tobacco plc (BTI): Engages in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of tobacco products. Market cap at $98.83B, most recent closing price at $103.27.
4. Altria Group Inc. (MO): Engages in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smokeless products, and wine in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $69.47B, most recent closing price at $34.70.
(List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall writer. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV