Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of The Active Network, Inc. ("Active" or the "Company") (NYSE: ACTV) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company's entry into an agreement to be acquired by Vista Equity Partners ("Vista") in a transaction valued at approximately $1.05 billion.
- Do you own shares of The Active Network, Inc. (NYSE: ACTV) ?
- Did you purchase any of your shares prior to September 30, 2013?
- Do you think the proposed buyout price is too low?
- Do you want to discuss your rights?
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Into Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By Board Of The Active Network, Inc. In Connection With Sale Of Company To Vista Equity Partners
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.