Trading Symbols TSX - CRJ NYSE MKT - CGR
SASKATOON, Oct. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Claude Resources Inc. (TSX: CRJ, NYSE MKT: CGR) ("Claude" and or the "Company") today announced its intention to voluntarily delist its common shares (the "Shares") from the NYSE MKT. The Company's shares will continue to trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange ("TSX").
Based on the general tone of the resource sector and the Company's ongoing pursuit to rationalize its corporate expenditures, the Company has decided to delist its Shares from the NYSE MKT. The Company is confident that the listing of its Shares on the TSX will provide sufficient liquidity to maintain an orderly market for its shares. The delisting of Claude Shares from the NYSE MKT will not change the ownership of U.S. shareholders and U.S. shareholders will be able to trade the Shares through the TSX going forward.
Claude delivered notice today to NYSE MKT LLC that it intends to delist the Shares. As disclosed in the notice, Claude expects to file a notification of removal from listing on the NYSE MKT on Form 25 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on or about October 21, 2013. The withdrawal of the Shares from listing should be effective 10 days after the filing of the notice on Form 25 with the SEC. Accordingly, the Company anticipates that the last day of trading for the Shares on the NYSE MKT will be on or about October 31, 2013. Following delisting of the Shares, Claude will continue to file or furnish reports with the SEC. However, the Company also announced that it intends at a future date, when permitted under SEC rules, to terminate its registration of the Shares with the SEC.The delisting of the Shares from the NYSE MKT will not affect the listing of the Shares on the
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV