JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Oct. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW), a leading provider of internet services and online marketing solutions for small businesses, today announced it will report its third quarter results for the fiscal period ended September 30, 2013 after the U.S. financial markets close on Tuesday, November 5, 2013.
In conjunction with this announcement, Web.com will host a conference call on November 5, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the Company's financial results and current business outlook. A live webcast and replay of the call with accompanying slides will be available at the Investor Relations page of the Company's website ( http://ir.web.com ). To access the call, dial 877-407-3982 (domestic) or 201-493-6780 (international). A replay of this conference call will be available until November 12, 2013 at 877-870-5176 (domestic) or 858-384-5517 (international). The replay conference ID is 10000321.
About Web.comWeb.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW) provides a full range of Internet services to small businesses to help them compete and succeed online. Web.com is a global domain registrar and further meets the needs of small businesses anywhere along their lifecycle with affordable, subscription-based solutions including website design and management, search engine optimization, online marketing campaigns, local sales leads, social media, mobile products, eCommerce solutions and call center services. For more information, please visit www.web.com ; follow Web.com on Twitter @webdotcom or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/web.com . Note to Editors: Web.com is a registered trademark of Web.com Group, Inc.
CONTACT: Jenny Kobin Vice President, Investor Relations 904-680-6909 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV