MALVERN, Pa., Oct. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Home Properties, Inc. (NYSE: HME) today announced its Greater Philadelphia apartment communities have been recognized with multiple awards, including five first place wins, at the 2013 Best in Apartment Living Awards as presented by the Apartment Association of Greater Philadelphia (AAGP).
AAGP is a non-profit organization representing multifamily developers, owners and managers in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties. Each year, the organization presents the Best in Apartment Living Awards to honor Greater Philadelphia apartment communities.
"It is the ultimate compliment to our teams to be recognized for their commitment to customer service and community excellence in such a competitive industry," said Kerri Haltom, Regional Vice President for Home Properties.Home Properties entered 11 apartment communities that are within the geographic region covered by the AAGP and won a total of 21 awards for excellence in three award categories: Maintenance Excellence, Leasing Excellence, and Community Presentation. "An important part of our mission as a company is to enhance the quality of life for our residents," explained Haltom. "These awards further confirm the team's commitment to that mission." Home Properties is a publicly traded apartment real estate investment trust that owns, operates, develops, acquires and rehabilitates apartment communities primarily in selected Northeast and Mid-Atlantic markets. An S & P 400 Company, Home Properties owns and operates 118 communities containing 41,967 apartment units. For more information, visit Home Properties' website at HomeProperties.com. SOURCE Home Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV