Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California on behalf of investors who purchased Juniper Networks, Inc. (“Juniper Networks” or the “Company”) (NYSE: JNPR) securities between April 24, 2012 and August 8, 2013.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/juniper-networks-jnpr.
The complaint alleges that during the Class Period the Company made materially false and misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that: a) the Company was in violation of the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”); b) the Company lacked effective internal controls over its financial reporting; and c) as a result of the aforementioned, the Company’s statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
On August 8, 2013, the Company announced that it was under investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission in relation to possible violations of FCPA. Upon this news, shares of Juniper Networks fell more than 5 percent.If you suffered a loss in Juniper Networks you have until October 11, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn't require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/juniper-networks-jnpr. Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV