ATLANTA and CHICAGO, Oct. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BLiNQ Media, a leader in real-time, personalized social marketing, has been named a winner in the Facebook® Preferred Marketing Developer Innovation Competition. BLiNQ Media was selected as a winner from more than 260 Preferred Marketing Developers (PMDs) in 45 different countries who were invited by Facebook to participate.
The Facebook PMD Innovation Awards are designed to recognize the most creative and disruptive social innovators at the forefront of helping marketers and advertisers establish and grow lasting connections with customers. BLiNQ Media was nominated by a jury composed of Facebook employees across product and business teams.
"The social marketing industry is ripe with innovation, and we are honored to be recognized by Facebook for such a prestigious award," said Luis Caballero, CEO of BLiNQ Media. "Through our new Local LiFT product, BLiNQ Media has solved the transformation of social content into local commerce at scale, across channel, format and screen."As a leader in social marketing and product innovation, BLiNQ Media understands that consumers have more choices and ways to connect. The BLiNQ Local LiFT solution, in collaboration with Shoplocal, bridges the gap between personalized content on Facebook and local commerce. Local LiFT offers marketers a scalable solution that hyper-targets consumers with both highly relevant and continually refreshed messaging. BLiNQ Media's turnkey solution allows brands and retailers to achieve local marketing at scale, driving impact beginning with conversation and engagement, carried through in-store conversion.
- Through intelligent localized amplification of current promotions on a national scale, Local LiFT delivers real-time offers on Facebook
- BLiNQ Media matches local price and promotion assets with store location and zip code targeting to deliver hyper-local messaging at scale and drives local store traffic via increased foot traffic
- Local LiFT is a turnkey, automated feed-based campaign execution, delivering dynamically generated creative, continuous optimization, and measured results
- 21% impact in weekly Facebook clicks
- 22% reduction in Facebook CPC — driven by better, more accurate, relevant targeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts