GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME), the world’s largest multichannel retailer of video games, announced today that it has reduced the price for pre-owned Microsoft Xbox 360 and all Sony PlayStation 3 gaming systems for a limited time at all U.S. GameStop store locations and at www.gamestop.com.
From October 11-24, GameStop is offering a pre-owned original Xbox 360 for $99.99 (a $30 discount over the previous price of up to $129.99), a pre-owned Xbox Slim 4GB model for $119.99 (previously priced at $179.99), and any pre-owned PS3 for $149.99 (previously priced at up to $259.99). Additionally, customers who purchase any of these gaming systems will receive any pre-owned game of their choice priced at $19.99 or less for FREE.
GameStop’s PowerUp Rewards members will have an exclusive one day early access to the promotion and will receive a 30% discount on all Xbox 360 and PS3 pre-owned accessories. PowerUp Rewards Pro members will receive an additional 10% off their purchases for a total of 40% savings.
“We are very excited to offer our customers this tremendous deal on these two great consoles. We are always looking for new ways to bring value to our customers and this deal is a great opportunity for people to experience gaming at a great low price,” said Jon Haes, vice president of pre-owned merchandise at GameStop.GameStop’s pre-holiday specials don’t stop there. The company is also offering customers special pricing for a limited time on the following pre-owned items:
- Pre-owned Kindle Fire 8GB for $89.99 (previously priced at $119.99)
- Pre-owned iPod Nano Gen 5 starting at $39.99 (previously priced at $74.99)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV