Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Friday.
Agilent Technologies (A) will split up the company by November 2014, and Cramer added that it "had a good quarter."
Linn Energy (LINE) and Berry Petroleum (BRY) have filed definitive proxy materials with the Securities and Exchange Commission regarding their merger. Cramer said that although there are a lot of big shorts on Linn, they likely will be proved wrong.
Morgan Stanley downgraded GoGo (GOGO) to sell from hold, but Cramer said the stock is a "winner" because of the FAA's new rules.
J.P. Morgan raised its price target on Pandora (P) ahead of next week's earnings report, and Cramer called the price action a "good short squeeze."Applied Materials (AMAT) is trying to merge with Tokyo Electron, but that might not happen due to antitrust concerns, according to Cramer. Sterne Agee raised its price target on Costco Wholesale (COST) to $144, and Cramer said that it had the "best comps of any retailer." To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell At the time of publication, Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS was long LINE and COST.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV