PHILADEPHIA, Oct. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Corporate Responsibility Officers Association (CROA) announced today that Jim Murren, Chairman and CEO of MGM Resorts International, will join the CROA as the Executive Chairman of the Board of Trustees.
"I have been involved with CROA for a number of years, during which it has matured into a true professional society for CR practitioners, senior executives and c-suite officers," said Elliot Clark, CROA Treasurer and Chairman and CEO, SharedXpertise. "Jim is a natural choice to lead our board, particularly on the heels of his recent recognition by CR Magazine as CEO of the Year. He will be instrumental as we reach out to responsible c-suite officers."
An integral part of the CROA, The Board of Trustees is the governing body of the CROA whose primary objectives are to promote the practice and profession of corporate responsibility as a driver of business and social value. The Board of Trustees helps set the overall direction of the Advisory Board and the Association, ensuring that both act on their mission to provide value to members and society.
Additional CROA Board of Trustees members include:
- Vice Chair Pete Sherrard, Sustainability Data Manager, Duke Energy Corp.
- Treasurer Elliot Clark, Chairman & CEO, SharedXpertise
- Secretary Niki Kelley, Manager - CSR Program Office, Campbell Soup Company
- Executive Director Allie Williams, Vice President of Membership, SharedXpertise
- Executive Committee Member Richard Crespin, Senior Fellow, US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV