NEW YORK, Oct. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Scholastic Parents site, the online channel for parents from Scholastic, the global children's publishing, education and media company, has received two awards for their creativity and web development. The site was honored by the Web Marketing Association with a 2013 WebAward for Outstanding Achievement in Web Development, Family Standard of Excellence. It also received a 2013 W3 Silver Award from the International Academy of the Visual Arts, which honors creative excellence on the web, and recognizes the creative and marketing professionals behind award winning sites, videos and marketing programs.
"We are thrilled to be recognized by both the Web Marketing Association and the International Academy of the Visual Arts," said Maggie McGuire, Vice President, eScholastic, Kids and Parents Online Channels. "Building strong relationships with parents and helping them support their children's efforts to be successful readers and learners are our top priorities, and we look forward to finding new ways to connect with parents through the site."
The award-winning Scholastic Parents site offers parenting advice, reading tips, and learning resources. In addition to articles written by Scholastic experts, the Scholastic Parent site's Raise a Reader and Learning Toolkit blogs feature posts by respected parenting bloggers and education experts Amy Mascott of Teach Mama, Allison McDonald of No Time for Flashcards, Laura Overdeck of Bedtime Math, Amy Kraft of Media Macaroni, and Leticia Barr of Tech Savvy Mama.For more information about Scholastic, visit the media room. Suggested Tweets:Congratulations to the @Scholastic Parents site for winning awards from @W3Awards and @WebAward! www.scholastic.com/parents Visit the award-winning @Scholastic Parents site, recently recognized by @W3Awards and @WebAward. www.scholastic.com/parents SOURCE Scholastic Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV