Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus". (Updates from 10:50 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday.
JPMorgan says Monster Beverage's (MNST) revenue is going to accelerate. Cramer suggested investors aren't expecting that and agrees the "stock goes higher." MNST closed nearly 1% higher at $59.51.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Marathon Petroleum (MPC) to buy from hold. Cramer said the company should benefit because "refining spreads have been really big in this country" and MPC is a big player in the business. MPC gushed 5.6% to $87.41."A lot of people like this viral security story," Cramer said about Barracuda Networks (CUDA). But he prefers Palo Alto Networks (PANW) instead. CUDA jumped 11.1% to $23. Goldman Sachs raised Marketo (MKTO) to conviction buy from buy but Cramer is leery of the call. "I'm not sure about this" because Marketo is now competing against a recent Salesforce.com (CRM) acquisition. MKTO was up 8.4% to $31.53. Bernstein says Weatherford International (WFT) will miss earnings. Cramer said the entire sector has been "under pressure." WFT was flat at $15.62. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV