Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:40 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday.
Credit Suisse upgraded Baxter International (BAX) to buy from hold. Cramer said Baxter could increase shareholder value by splitting itself up. BAX was flat at $68.82.Bank of America raised its price target on 3D Systems (DDD). "I don't know if it's justified," he said about the stock price. But no one seems to want to sell it short either. DDD was up nearly 1% to $80.60. Sterne Agee likes Deckers Outdoor (DECK) and Cramer said the cold weather should benefit the company. The "stock goes higher." DECK fell 1.7% to $77.37. Morgan Stanley downgraded Nvidia (NVDA) to sell from hold. Cramer was not enthusiastic. "I think it's a cheap stock, but it's going to stay a cheap stock," he opined. NVDA was 2.4% lower to $15.78. Tyson Foods (TSN) beat earnings estimates this morning. Cramer was optimistic, saying, "I think Tyson goes higher." TSN ended the day up 2.3% to $29.42. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell %MCEPASTEBIN%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV