Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:23 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Thursday.
Credit Suisse downgraded GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) to sell from hold. Cramer said if investors think the market is going to reverse, they should sell the stock now. GSK rose 1% to $49.69.
Cramer said Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) had a good quarter and surprised investors. "Maybe it can go higher," he concluded. ASNA was up 1% to $19.79.Citi downgraded Sony (SNE) to hold from buy. Cramer said the analyst's reasoning conflicts with Best Buy's (BBY) strong upside move. SNE fell 1% to $19.57. Netflix (NFLX) now has a $425 price target at Needham. Cramer said he doesn't like to short stocks like this. NFLX jumped 5.4% to $303.99. J.P. Morgan upgraded Stratasys (SSYS) to buy from hold. Cramer said 3-D printing is "one of the most exciting areas of the market." SSYS soared 7% to $99.24. Deckers Outdoor (DECK) reports earnings in the last week of October and Credit Suisse said it will miss. Cramer warned investors to be careful with the stock. DECK fell 1.3% to $61.34. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV