MILPITAS, Calif., Oct. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISSI), a leader in advanced memory and analog IC solutions, today announced that it will host its earnings conference call on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time ( 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the Company's financial results for the fiscal 2013 fourth quarter ended September 30, 2013.
To access ISSI's conference call via telephone, dial 800-723-6575 before 6:50 a.m. Pacific time on October 29, 2013. The participant pass code is 7888277. A telephone replay will be available for 30 days after the event by dialing 888-203-1112. The replay pass code is also 7888277. Additionally, the call will be available as a live and archived webcast from ISSI's website at http://www.issi.com.
About the Company
ISSI is a fabless semiconductor company that designs and markets high performance integrated circuits for the following key markets: (i) automotive, (ii) communications, (iii) industrial, medical, and military, and (iv) digital consumer. The Company's primary products are high speed and low power SRAM and low and medium density DRAM. The Company also designs and markets NOR flash products and high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits. ISSI is headquartered in Silicon Valley with worldwide offices in Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, China, Europe, Hong Kong, India, and Korea. Visit our web site at http://www.issi.com/.SOURCE Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV