Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening:
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR): "All the shorts keep ganging up on this one. I can't take it, it's too painful. I don't want to own the stock."
InvenSense (INVN): "I know this one has been red-hot, but I like other stocks more."Lannett Company (LCI): "I'll give you Perrigo (PRGO) instead." General Dynamics (GD): "This one is real strong and I like the bounce back." Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ): "I have a lot of great oil companies. Go with EOG Resources (EOG) or Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD)." 3M (MMM): "I think that 3M is terrific." Emerald Oil (EOX): "Why do you have to go there when you can get Noble Energy (NBL)?" To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV