Frontier Airlines today announced it will expand its low-fare service at Trenton-Mercer Airport (TTN), in Ewing, N.J., with the addition of nonstop service to Cincinnati, Ohio and Charlotte, N.C., both beginning Feb. 12, 2014. To celebrate this announcement, Frontier is offering fares as low as $39* each way through Oct. 20, 2013.
Frontier is the only airline providing scheduled service out of Trenton-Mercer Airport, the gateway to New Jersey’s state capital, all of central New Jersey, and Southeast Pennsylvania, including metro Philadelphia.
The addition of these two cities brings Frontier’s total nonstop destinations served from Trenton-Mercer Airport to 11: Atlanta; Charlotte; Chicago-Midway; Cincinnati; Columbus; Detroit; Fort Lauderdale; Fort Myers; Orlando; Raleigh-Durham; and Tampa.
“This is a great day for consumers as we bring two new low-fare options to the Trenton/Princeton area, providing a time and money saving option to even more customers throughout the region,” said Daniel Shurz, Frontier’s senior vice president, commercial. “Customers who fly from Trenton-Mercer Airport can enjoy a newly upgraded airport with fewer hassles and convenient parking compared with other airports in the region.”"By adding these new routes to Charlotte, N.C. and Cincinnati, Ohio, Frontier continues to strengthen its network for travelers in the Mercer County region, going from 9 destinations to 11," said Mercer County Executive Brian M. Hughes. “As we gear up for the grand re-opening of an improved Trenton-Mercer Airport on Nov. 8, we eagerly welcome back Frontier, its loyal customers and all those who are excited to fly Frontier at Trenton-Mercer." Following is the schedule for Frontier’s Charlotte service**: Trenton/Princeton- Charlotte (beginning Feb. 12, 2014)
|TTN-CLT||5:35 p.m.||7:10 p.m.||Mon/Wed/Thurs/Sun||A319|
|CLT-TTN||7:50 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Mon/Wed/Thurs/Sun||A319|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV