(NYSE: GE) — The new GE Profile™ Series dishwasher with a stainless steel interior features 54 percent more cleaning jets than any other dishwasher in the industry. Does that mean dishes get cleaner? We think so; GE is pursuing nine patents around its innovative dishwasher design.
The new GE Profile(TM) Series dishwasher with a stainless steel interior features 54 percent more cleaning jets than any other dishwasher in the industry. (Photo: GE)
“When it comes to dishwashers, people are pretty straightforward – the cleaner the dishwasher gets their dishes, the easier their lives become,” says Dan Goldstein, marketing manager for GE dishwashers.
Wash arm deserves high-five for approach to clean
For a thorough soaking, the dishwasher not only contains 102 water entry points—colored blue on the product, it also has a reversible quad-blade wash arm for extra coverage. The reversing wash arm is uniquely designed to spray water in various velocities. With varying pressure, the water sprays at 100 percent force for some spins, but the next spin could spray at 60 percent. The variation means different areas on the dishes are hit with water.As part of the 102 cleaning jet wash system, new side jets now cascade fresh water toward the center of the dishwasher to add extra attention to the silverware basket, in addition to other key spaces. Spoons slathered with peanut butter will come out shiny thanks to the combination of the side jets and dedicated silverware jets on the lower and middle wash arms. Extra clean for hard-to-reach spaces Hold onto your bottles and travel mugs, because this dishwasher has another new and industry-first feature—bottle wash jets. New, dedicated jets—a total of 16—have been integrated into the top rack to clean the bottom of a tall travel mug or dried milk from a baby bottle.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV