Comcast is highlighting its newly-enhanced Xfinity Home Control service with a host of features designed to meet the specific needs of Florida homeowners, seasonal residents, and the millions of Floridians that live in apartment complexes and condo communities.
Xfinity Home makes it easy to look after your home, family, pets and valuables from anywhere - on your laptop, tablet or smartphone. (Photo: Business Wire)
Xfinity Home Control from Comcast is a home automation system platform that lets users look after their home, family and pets from anywhere at any time. With Xfinity Home Control customers have the ability to:
- View and receive live video and still images from their homes;
- Remotely schedule and turn lights on and off;
- Program, set, and adjust their thermostats;
- Receive real-time text and email alerts when doors and windows open or close, kids arrive home from school, pet sitters and babysitters arrive or leave the house;
- Monitor, access, control and stay connected to your home using the free Xfinity Home app on an iPad, iPhone, tablet or Android devices or use the personal subscriber portal.
EcoSaver technology saves you money
With Florida cities dominating the list of the places in the United States with the highest annual average temperature (according to NOAA’s National Climactic Data Center), controlling energy costs is critically important to Sunshine State residents. In fact, a recent independent survey from Houzz and Home indicates that two of the leading reasons people decided to initiate home improvement projects were to “incorporate new technologies into the home” and “increase energy efficiency.”A benefit to Floridians is Xfinity Home’s EcoSaver™, a new cloud-based service that can help customers potentially reduce their energy use year-round and save on their utility bills. Paired with the Xfinity Home thermostat, EcoSaver actually “learns” each home’s unique cooling and heating patterns and makes automatic and incremental adjustments to the thermostat based on real-time weather data, the thermal characteristics of the house, and the homeowners’ temperature preferences. Over time, the system adapts to homeowners’ input and helps reduce energy consumption, all while keeping the temperature comfortable. "Customers want innovative, affordable technologies that can help them monitor and manage their homes whether they’re at home or away,” said Tom Zemaitis. Vice President, Sales and Marketing for Comcast’s Florida Region. “With Xfinity Home Control, Comcast offers a total home solution that simplifies your life.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts