The co-founder of Airbnb, a New York Times bestselling author, and the founder and president of MTV are among the eclectic group of presenters at The Feast 2013 Conference, to be live-streamed via Mediasite Events by Sonic Foundry, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFO), the trusted leader for video content management and webcasting solutions.
The Feast is focused on creative solutions to today’s toughest societal challenges. Its flagship conference, held Oct. 16 to 18 at Center 548 in New York City, brings together people from across disciplines and serves as a starting point for relationships and projects that run all year long. About 450 people will attend this invitation-only event to tackle challenges that focus on health, veterans and education.
Mediasite Events will live-stream all keynote sessions, workshops, presentations, as well as the finale – a literal feast complete with food, performance and celebration that includes remote participation from thousands around the world. All sessions will be available to the public to watch on-demand after the conference at www.feastongood.com by clicking the video link at the top of the page. The public is also invited to join a global “ Feast for Good” event at 7 p.m. on Oct. 18 by hosting a dinner and selecting a question to answer during the course of the meal that addresses one of the challenges.
“The Feast Conference convenes the world’s most creative thinkers, entrepreneurs, doers and innovators to tackle some of the toughest challenges facing our society. More than just a conference where attendees hear from speakers, The Feast is a participatory event where our audience – both in person and via the live stream – works in collaboration to find answers to questions regarding health, education, and veterans issues,” said The Feast founder Jerri Chou. “We are excited to partner with Sonic Foundry to bring The Feast experience to a global audience.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV