The Two New Kits Are Designed For Use On Agilent's Latest Generation Standard Flow UHPLC QQQ MS/MS Platform, Which Consists Of The 1290 Infinity UHPLC System And The 6490 Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Platform. (Photo: Business Wire)
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) and MRM Proteomics Inc. today announced the launch of MRM Proteomics’ PeptiQuant MRM Assay Kits for quality control in quantitative plasma proteomic analyses based on multiple-reaction monitoring.
MRM Proteomics' PeptiQuant MRM Assay Kits are for quality control in quantitative plasma proteomic analyses based on multiple reaction monitoring. (Photo: Business Wire)
The two new kits are designed for use on Agilent’s latest-generation standard-flow UHPLC-QQQ MS/MS platform, which consists of the 1290 Infinity UHPLC system and the 6490 triple quadrupole mass spectrometer platform.
MRM Proteomics developed the kits to assist in the inter- and intra-laboratory quality control of MRM experiments in conjunction with stable isotope-labeled standards:
- The PeptiQuant LC-MS Platform Performance Kit tests the effectiveness of the LC-MS platform.
- The PeptiQuant Workflow Performance Kit evaluates the performance of an entire LC-MRM-MS analytical workflow in human plasma from denaturation through digestion to detection.
“Mass spectrometry is becoming increasingly important in biomedical and biological research, especially with the launch of large-scale initiatives such as the Human Proteome Project, which depends on mass spectrometry as one of the main technology platforms,” said Andrew Munk, CEO of MRM Proteomics. “The mass spec and proteomics communities currently lack standardized protocols and reagents to ensure high-quality data that can be reproduced by laboratories across the world using different mass-spec technologies. Our PeptiQuant™ targeted proteomics Platform and Workflow performance kits will ensure that high-quality data can be reproduced.”“Application of QQQ mass spectrometry to protein quantitation is growing rapidly, and the adoption of this technique will be dependent on robust protocols that can be used in multiple laboratories,” said Steven Fischer, director of omics applications for Agilent. “Agilent is pleased to be working with MRM Proteomics to address this need. PeptiQuant kits from MRM Proteomics, combined with Agilent’s UHPLC-QQQ MS/MS platform, can be used to ensure high-quality protein quantification data is being produced in labs around the world.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV