CACI, which has done more than 50 acquisitions since its founding in 1962, has been following Six3 "with great interest for some time," according to CEO Ken Asbury. This would be CACI's largest deal in its history.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch acted as financial adviser to CACI, with Squire Sanders (US) and Latham & Watkins serving as CACI's legal counsel and Chertoff Group and CSP Associates listed as strategic advisers.
Six3 was advised by Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Securities and Kirkland & Ellis.
-- Written by Lou Whiteman in New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV