HOUSTON, Oct. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. (NasdaqGM: RICK), a leading hospitality company operating restaurants and gentlemen's clubs nationwide, has named David J. Simmons as Director of Operations for its restaurant division.
Mr. Simmons, who has been instrumental in the successful launch of the company's original Bombshells in Dallas and Ricky Bobby Sports Saloon in Ft. Worth, has signed a three-year contract to oversee existing operations and supervise the start up of new venues. Rick's Cabaret, which currently operates 40 gentlemen's clubs across the country from Miami and New York City in the East to Los Angeles in the West, has plans to open eight new restaurants by the end of 2014."David has been in the hospitality industry virtually his entire life and has been instrumental in the growth of several of the best known chains in the company. We are fortunate to have him on board and believe he will be a key factor in the successful growth of our restaurant division over the next few years," said Eric Langan , president and CEO of Rick's Cabaret. Prior to joining the company in March of this year, Mr. Simmons worked for restaurant organizations such as Brinker, Planet Hollywood , Black Eyed Pea, Pizza Inn and Burch Management/ Restaurant Division. His positions have included owner, franchisee, general manager, district manager, regional manager, director of operations and vice president of operations. Mr. Simmons' areas of expertise include concept development, multi-unit operations, menu development, franchising, operations management, strategic planning, culinary management, innovative operational efficiency and financial management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV