AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 40 cents per share. At a price of $46.09 as of 4:01 p.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.5%. The average volume for AbbVie has been 4.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. AbbVie has a market cap of $72.9 billion and is part of the drugs industry. Shares are up 34.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.10.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts