SHENYANG, China, Oct. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NF Energy Saving Corporation (NASDAQ: NFEC) ("NF Energy" or the "Company"), is a leading energy saving services and solutions provider for China's power, petrochemical, coal, metallurgy, construction, and municipal infrastructure development industries.
Recently, the Company signed a contract with Chuangshi Energy Ltd., Beijing for the supply of valves derived from the Keling thermoelectric project, Inner Mongolia; Yaochi thermoelectric project Shanxin Province and Pucheng thermoelectric project. The Company will provide DN600-2000 electric butterfly valves and corollary equipment according to the contract. The Company has signed five contracts with Chuangshi Energy Ltd., Beijing since the second half of this year, which should benefit the Company as the main channel provider of the Northwest market in China.
About NF Energy Saving Corporation
NF Energy Saving Corporation (NASDAQ: NFEC) is a China-based integrated energy conservation solutions provider. The Company's customers are mainly in the electric power generation (large-scale thermal power generation, hydroelectric power, and nuclear power), water supply, and heat supply industries. The company's major revenue is from energy efficient flow control solutions including equipment and energy efficiency project services. For more information, visit http://www.nfenergy.com.Contact Person: Andy GaoPhone Number: 0086-24-25609775Email: email@example.com SOURCE NF Energy Saving Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV