Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) has signed an agreement with Riverside County, Calif., for Tyler’s Eagle recording and document management solution to integrate applications across multiple county offices, including clerk and recorder.
Riverside County, home to more than 2.2 million people, selected Tyler’s Eagle software solution after a competitive review process. The county has been a Tyler client for their land records system since the ‘90s but wanted to review current recording and integrated clerk vendor options before choosing to continue its partnership with the company. Riverside County processes more than 50,000 records monthly and anticipates that more than 50 percent of documents will be filed electronically in the future.
“The review process was highly competitive and revealed that Tyler’s software solution and services are still the best choice for Riverside County,” said Brett Cate, president of Tyler’s Local Government Division. “Tyler’s integrated Eagle Recorder and Eagle Clerk solution will help the county evolve toward paperless processes and help with an increase in electronic filings. We are pleased the county chose to continue its partnership with Tyler.”
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 11,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom and other international locations. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in the last six years. More information about Plano-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV