LAS VEGAS, Oct. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced a new stand-alone operations dashboard, inContact inView powered by ClearView. Debuting at the inContact annual user conference, ICUC 2013, inView combines real-time performance data from disparate systems with business improvement processes.
inContact and partner ClearView have entered into a strategic relationship to market inView which helps contact centers reduce costs and gain maximum visibility in order to better manage operations.
Paul Liljenquist, ClearView President, said, "We are pleased to be working with inContact as the leader in the cloud contact center industry. inView dashboards deliver real-time data and business intelligence for all levels of call center operations."Highlights of the inView Operations Management solution include:
- Cloud-based performance dashboard pre-integrated with inContact
- Ability to identify correlations across data sets
- Integration of KPIs for a unified agent performance score
- Customized management, supervisor and agent dashboards
- Read ClearView case studies: http://www.incontact.com/call-center-software-partners/incloud-directory/clearview
- Explore all inContact solutions: http://www.incontact.com/call-center-solution-finder
- Get a customized assessment of contact center operations: http://www.incontact.com/assessment
- Follow @inContact on Twitter: www.twitter.com/inContact