SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash., Oct. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Key Tronic Corporation (Nasdaq:KTCC), announced today that it plans to report its results for the first quarter of fiscal 2014 after market close on October 29, 2013.
Key Tronic will host a conference call to discuss its financial results at 2:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM Eastern) on October 29, 2013. A broadcast of the conference call will be available at www.keytronic.com under "Investor Relations" or by calling 888-549-7880 or +1-480-629-9770. A 48-hour replay will be available by calling 800-406-7325 or +1 303 590 3030 (Access Code: 4644972). A replay will also be available on the Company's Web site.
About Key TronicKey Tronic is a leading contract manufacturer offering value-added design and manufacturing services from its facilities in the United States, Mexico and China. The Company provides its customers full engineering services, materials management, worldwide manufacturing facilities, assembly services, in-house testing, and worldwide distribution. Its customers include some of the world's leading original equipment manufacturers. For more information about Key Tronic visit: www.keytronic.com .
CONTACT: Ron Klawitter Chief Financial Officer Key Tronic Corporation (509) 927-5295 Michael Newman Investor Relations Street Connect (206) 729-3625
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV