ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- COMPUWARE Perform Global User Conference -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of application performance management (APM), today announced the availability of the new Compuware APMaaS Platform. The platform now offers a simplified, zero-configuration user interface for quick time-to-value. Customers are now able to manage mobile, web, and third-party performance, powered by its global third-party service monitoring platform, Outage Analyzer, in a single view. Performance management is now easier and more powerful than ever with the APMaaS platform, resulting in faster problem resolution, increased website uptime and optimized user experience for customers.
The breadth of its synthetic monitoring platform—which includes the broadest browser, real user and mobile coverage on the market—sets Compuware APMaaS apart from other solutions. Additionally, automatic third-party service monitoring takes it far beyond what other synthetic monitoring services offer.
"Our customers leverage third-party providers for a variety of strategic reasons including performance optimization, social, web analytics and advertisements," said Steve Tack, Vice President of Product Management for Compuware's APM business unit. "Generally, third-party performance is outside the control of IT operations, but they still need visibility into their performance because it impacts the overall user experience. By providing a simple and easy way to automatically identify third-parties and monitor them proactively, companies are able to ensure third-parties are positively supporting the business."The new generation APMaaS platform now includes:
- Zero-Configuration Performance Dashboard: The new performance dashboard delivers instant value to IT operations, application owners, and application support teams from Compuware's APMaaS Synthetic Monitoring platform via a web interface. It provides a real-time global perspective of performance, availability, alerts, errors and more, including third-party application components. It makes data collected by Compuware's APMaaS global synthetic monitoring network easy to understand and navigate.
- Automatic Third-Party Service Monitoring and Analysis: New third-party service monitoring is powered by the Outage Analyzer technology platform. Utilizing the collective intelligence of the Compuware APMaaS platform, the analytics engine automatically detects third-party services and analyzes them in real-time for global or regional outages and performance degradations. New with this release is the personalization of outage information. Compuware APMaaS now automatically identifies which third-party customers are using, what the real-time performance of third-parties is for them, and proactively notifies customers in real-time if a global or regional outage or performance degradation is detected or is affecting them.
CONTACT: Press Contact Kayla Siefker, Senior Public Relations Manager, Compuware APM Business Unit, firstname.lastname@example.org, 313-227-1402 Jackie Lucas, Warner Communications, 978-526-1960, Jackie@warnerpr.com For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation, One Campus Martius, Detroit, MI 48226, 800-521-9353, http://www.compuware.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV