Holders of 2016 Notes that validly tendered on or prior to the Early Tender Date and whose 2016 Notes have been accepted for purchase are entitled to receive U.S.$1,062.50 per U.S.$1,000 principal amount of 2016 Notes accepted for purchase, which includes an early tender payment equal to U.S.$30 per U.S.$1,000 principal amount of 2016 Notes accepted for purchase (the “Early Tender Payment”). The early settlement date on which CEMEX will make payment for such 2016 Notes is expected to be October 9, 2013. Holders who tender 2016 Notes after the Early Tender Date but at or prior to 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on October 23, 2013, and whose 2016 Notes are accepted for purchase will be entitled to receive only the Base Consideration per U.S.$1,000 principal amount of 2016 Notes, which amount is equal to the Total Consideration less the Early Tender Payment. Holders who validly tender their 2016 Notes in the tender offer and whose 2016 Notes are accepted for purchase will also receive accrued and unpaid interest on their accepted 2016 Notes from the last interest payment date to, but not including, the applicable settlement date. 2016 Notes that have been validly tendered cannot be withdrawn, except as may be required by applicable law.
CEMEX has retained Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (“BofA Merrill Lynch”) and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. (“Citigroup”) to act as Dealer Managers for the tender offer. Holders with questions about the tender offer can contact BofA Merrill Lynch’s Liability Management Group at (888) 292-0070 (toll free) or (646) 855-3401 (collect); or Citigroup’s Liability Management Group at (800) 558-3745 (toll free) or (212) 723-6106 (collect). Holders can obtain additional copies of the offer to purchase and related material from the Information Agent and Tender Agent, D.F. King & Co., Inc., (800) 488-8035 (toll-free) or (212) 269-5550 (collect).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV