Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino-management, interactive applications, and networked and server-based systems for the global gaming industry, today announced it has installed its trailblazing iVIEW Display Manager™ (DM) with Elite Bonusing Suite™ (EBS), along with a host of its trailblazing systems solutions, at Casino Atlantic City Peru in Lima.
Casino Atlantic City Peru selected Bally Technologies' iVIEW Display Manager with Elite Bonusing Suite to offer exciting floorwide bonusing. (Photo: Business Wire)
Casino Atlantic City Peru is the first casino in Peru to utilize Bally’s iVIEW DM and EBS on gaming machines across its casino floor, enabling floor-wide player-bonusing events.
“We are excited to be partnering with Bally to provide our loyal patrons with an exhilarating gaming experience and even more ways to win,” said Casino Atlantic City Peru General Manager Eddie Thornberry Schiantarelli. “EBS applications like Virtual Racing will bring extra excitement to our casino and the region. We’re delighted to be the first in the country to offer these thrilling second-chance opportunities to players.”iVIEW DM is backward compatible on most gaming devices with a touch-screen display and provides a way for casino operators to present self-service player-account access, marketing messages, and secondary bonus games on the main game screen – without interrupting play, drawing crowds of thousands, and creating frenzied excitement across the casino. EBS, when combined with iVIEW DM, adds dramatic new levels of excitement and anticipation to the slot-play experience. The EBS applications deliver floor-wide, personalized promotions, second-chance-to-win events, and the ability for players to earn valuable rewards − all without interrupting play on the base game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV