Phillips 66 Partners LP (NYSE:PSXP) will release its third-quarter financial results on Wednesday, Oct. 30 at 8:45 a.m. EDT. Later that day, Phillips 66 Partners executive management will host a conference call webcast at 3:00 p.m. EDT to discuss the partnership’s third-quarter performance.
To access the webcast, go to the Phillips 66 Partners Events site, www.phillips66partners.com/events. A replay of the webcast will be archived on the Events site approximately two hours after the live call. A transcript also will be available at a later date.
About Phillips 66 Partners
Phillips 66 Partners is a growth-oriented master limited partnership
formed by Phillips 66 to own, operate, develop and acquire primarily
fee-based crude oil, refined petroleum product and natural gas liquids
pipelines and terminals and other transportation and midstream assets.
Headquartered in Houston, the partnership’s assets include the Clifton
Ridge crude oil pipeline, terminal and storage system in Louisiana; the
Sweeny to Pasadena refined petroleum product pipeline, terminal and
storage system in Texas; and the Hartford Connector refined petroleum
product pipeline, terminal and storage system in Illinois. For more
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV