- Manage the complete store audit lifecycle, which includes planning and scheduling audits, collating store data, creating audit reports, and implementing audit recommendations through a closed loop approach which is facilitated by embedded audit templates and checklists.
- Evaluate and manage key control areas including safety and security, pricing, inventory control, human resources, cash control, customer service, shipping, and managing non-conforming merchandise.
- Gain a complete 360-degree view into loss prevention controls and predictive loss indicators to tackle shrinkage at stores.
- Review and manage store safety and security measures; manage employee accidents and injuries; as well as handle employee claims in a continuous and consistent manner.
- Establish sustainable environmental compliance management programs at retail facilities in order to systematically manage returned or unusable consumer products, as well as manage hazardous wastes in accordance with the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) and Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).
- Utilize advanced analytics to gain actionable insights into a store's operations and performance.
- Implement a well-integrated training program across stores to address safety standards, corporate compliance policies, and hazardous waste management.
Leading Retailers Enhance Store Audit Programs, Environmental And Hazardous Waste Management, And Operational Performance With MetricStream Solutions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts