SAN DIEGO, Oct. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CareFusion Corporation (NYSE: CFN) today announced plans to release first quarter fiscal 2014 results on Thursday, Nov. 7, following the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company will host a conference call on Nov. 7 at 2 p.m. PST ( 5 p.m. EST) to discuss the results for its first quarter fiscal 2014, ended Sept. 30, 2013. To access the call, visit the Investors page at www.carefusion.com. Log on at least 15 minutes before the call begins to register and download or install any necessary audio software.
Investors and other interested parties may also access the call by dialing 866.318.8616 within the U.S. or 617.399.5135 from outside the U.S. and use the access code 68326717. A replay of the conference call will be available from 6 p.m. PST ( 9 p.m. EST) on Nov. 7 through 11:59 p.m. PST on Nov. 14 and can be accessed by dialing 888.286.8010 in the U.S. or 617.801.6888 from outside the U.S. and using the access code 72445345.
About CareFusion Corporation CareFusion (NYSE: CFN) is a global corporation serving the health care industry with products and services that help hospitals measurably improve the safety and quality of care. The company develops industry-leading technologies including Alaris® infusion pumps, Pyxis® automated dispensing and patient identification systems, AVEA ®, AirLife ® and LTV® series ventilation and respiratory products, ChloraPrep ® products, MedMined ® services for data mining surveillance, V. Mueller ® surgical instruments, and an extensive line of products that support interventional medicine. CareFusion employs approximately 15,000 people across its global operations. More information may be found at www.carefusion.com.SOURCE CareFusion Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV