GRAND JUNCTION, Colo., Oct. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bullfrog Gold Corp. (OTCBB:BFGC) ("Bullfrog", the "Company" or "BFGC") wishes to comment on the significant share trading volume that started on October 3, 2013 and continued through the close on October 8, 2013. The Company does not have any material non-public information that has not already been disclosed that could affect the Company's stock volume. The Company also noted that the Registration Statement on Form S-1 (the "Registration Statement") that was originally filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on August 7, 2013, was still being reviewed by the SEC and has not yet been cleared by the SEC, nor has the Company requested acceleration for the Registration Statement to be declared effective by the SEC. This registration statement was required pursuant to the debt facility agreement completed with RMB Australia Holdings Limited in December 2012 and concerns 7.0 million full warrants that are exercisable within three years at $0.35 per warrant. As these warrants have not been registered or exercised, they have not been part of the high trading volume in BFGC stock.
The Company is also aware of an article published by Herostocks.com after the market closing on October 7, 2013. The article appears to have been disseminated through a subscription based email. However, contrary to the statement made by Herostocks.com in its email to subscribers stating that Stock Appeal LLC, its parent company, "has been compensated up to $20,000 USD for increased public awareness of BFGC by a third party," the Company's Chief Executive David Beling, confirms that the Company did not authorize or permit the article and was not aware of the article until October 8, 2013. The Company's management was not interviewed and did not contribute to the content of the article.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV