In an ever-evolving industry, financial institutions are constantly challenged to pivot and reshape themselves with the market. FIS™ (NYSE: FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking payments technology, leads the industry in change, and its newest offering can help institutions keep pace.
FIS InMotion provides regular, leading-edge insight on issues and trends impacting the financial services industry. (Photo: Business Wire)
FIS InMotion™, FIS’ new digital magazine, which launches today, reflects an industry in continuous motion and offers readers an insightful and relevant look at current issues and new trends impacting the industry through case stories, research and luminary insights to help executives stay up to speed, improve customer experience and identify new sources of profitability.
Each issue of InMotion will have a unique theme. The inaugural theme – “Banking Everywhere” – identifies the reality that mass mobilization, combined with rich data and personalization, is rapidly changing the banking paradigm. Thought-provoking content explores this theme through engaging, interactive formats that include:
- Institution spotlights – highlighting banks and credit unions that have successfully addressed some of today’s toughest market challenges to grow their customer base or increase profitability
- Innovation spotlights – showcasing FIS solutions that support these institutions
- Risk spotlights – emphasizing market challenges and solutions for addressing them in ways that are personalized and protected
“Clients need their strategic partners to provide insight into new business models, the latest technology innovations, consumer and business preferences, regulatory requirements and more,” said Ellyn Raftery, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, FIS. “InMotion reflects FIS’ commitment to supporting an industry that’s in continuous motion and its depth of expertise that’s helping clients to navigate the new market paradigm. As the largest FinTech provider within the financial services industry, we want to share our unique insights and our clients’ experiences to help institutions of all sizes understand the market drivers and envision the positive possibilities of this change.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts