- Khoi T. “Paul” Nguyen, a maintenance management analyst (A1C) in the U.S. Air Force (USAF) from Glendale, Ariz., will pursue a bachelor’s degree in business management. Nguyen intends to use his degree toward becoming a commissioned officer in the USAF. Nguyen’s parents sought asylum in Berlin, Germany as Vietnam War refugees. Growing up in that environment led him to work with those who have lived under similar circumstances and have enhanced his understanding of “service over self.” Nguyen will use his degree to help organizations be more productive and efficient, both nationally and internationally.
- Kristen Heintschel, a clinical services nurse with the American Red Cross in Maumee, Ohio, and who is the daughter of an EANGUS member, will pursue a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). She will use the degree to increase her knowledge of health promotion, disease prevention and risk reduction. Upon obtaining her BSN, Heintschel seeks to further her education in nursing or a related medical field.
- Duncan Hannigan is a chief master sergeant (E-9) with the Arizona Air National Guard in Phoenix, Ariz. He will pursue a Master of Business Administration degree to heighten his leadership skills and to assist him with his goal of becoming a state command chief. When Hannigan’s dreams of becoming a pilot were dashed as a result of losing a kidney, he immediately refocused his career goals and has become a lifelong learner. From training others in his unit to educating the public about the USAF, Hannigan will use his degree to help him expand his career goals in the military.
University Of Phoenix And The Enlisted Association Of The National Guard Of The United States We Care For America Foundation Offer Full Tuition Scholarships
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts