Dell Software today announced that the key technology in its Dell Boomi AtomSphere, the industry’s largest cloud integration platform ( iPaaS) has been awarded a patent by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. The patent, No. US 20080270977 A1, dated Sept. 10, 2013, concerns the system and method by which:
- Customers using Dell Boomi AtomSphere’s web-based graphical user interface can drag and drop integration components, including connectors, maps, document property elements and start and end points, to visually model an integration process between applications.
- Customers using Dell Boomi Atom’s technology can automatically create a customized, executable integration application to deploy in the cloud or behind an enterprise’s firewall.
This is the first issuance of fourteen total patents-pending for technology created by Dell Boomi. The full patent content can be found here: http://www.google.com/patents/US20080270977
“Our ongoing commitment to customers is to radically simplify how application integrations, whether on-premises or in the cloud, are created, deployed and managed,” said Michael Morton, CTO, Dell Boomi. “Dell Boomi AtomSphere’s intuitive, drag-and-drop interface speeds productivity for customers as they build integrations while the Dell Boomi Atom enables them to run those integrations either on-premises or in the cloud, as best suits their business. The combination of these two innovations measurably speeds time to value for our customers.”
“Having an intuitive graphical user interface makes application integration accessible to more developers and speeds their time to value,” said Holger Mueller, VP and principal analyst of cloud services, Constellation Research. “Also of concern to customers integrating cloud applications is security and data privacy. Having the option to deploy integrations in the cloud or on-premises helps address these top customer concerns.”About Dell Boomi Dell Boomi AtomSphere and Dell Boomi Master Data Management solutions enable customers to connect any combination of cloud and on-premise applications without software, appliances or coding. Organizations of all sizes, from growing companies to very large enterprises, enjoy rapid time to value as a result of drastically reduced implementation times and substantial cost savings over traditional integration and master data management solutions. Visit www.boomi.com for more information. A Complete End-to-End Information Management Solution Dell Boomi is a part of Dell Software’s Information Management group. Dell enables organizations to turn data into actionable business insights by delivering an integrated set of vendor-, location- and data-agnostic solutions spanning the modern information management lifecycle, including database management and optimization, application and data integration, master data management, data warehousing, business analytics and discovery. Learn more about Dell’s Information Management software solution by visiting us online. Delivering Complete and Connected Software Solutions Dell Software empowers companies of all sizes to experience Dell’s “Power to Do More” by delivering scalable yet simple-to-use solutions that can increase productivity, responsiveness and efficiency. Dell Software is uniquely positioned to address today’s most pressing business and IT challenges with holistic, connected software offerings across five core solution areas, encompassing data center and cloud management, information management, mobile workforce management, security and data protection. This software, when combined with Dell hardware and services, helps customers simplify IT, mitigate risk and accelerate business results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV