Your Guide To The A/W Collections
NOTTINGHAM, England, October 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
One of the greatest things about the cold weather is that it becomes acceptable to cover up, layer up and hide any insecurities that you may have, however this doesn't mean that any old jumper will do. SportsDirect.com take a look at the upcoming trends for the new season, in styles that will flatter all shapes and sizes.
As the Autumn/Winter season sets in it's time to start accumulating staple pieces for you're A/W wardrobe. One of the main patterns this season is tartan which means the grunge/punk look is back. Although it is quite a busy print don't be scared to wear it. If you aren't so confident about your bottom half then don't try to wear the trends with tartan trousers or skirt, opt for a loose tartan shirt teamed with black leggings, or jeggings and long boots to create a slim silhouette.
Oversized is also a key trend this season and not only is it practical for keeping you warm but it also means that you can say goodbye to the figure-hugging midi dresses that were all the rage during the Summer. Be careful though not to drown yourself in clothes though, it is best to choose either an oversized jacket, wide leg baggy trousers, an oversized knit or a flowing skirt. Combining two or more of the above will not accentuate any part of your figure and you risk making yourself look bigger than you are in reality.As the Christmas season creeps ever closer so does the opulence trend. The main themes to keep in mind to rock this trend are heavy embellishment, embroidery and adding a bit of glitz to any outfit. Making an outfit look luxurious however does not mean that both your jewellery and outfit need to be as embellished as each other. Again, the most important thing here is decide where you want the trend to show, if you're top heavy opt for wearing the trend on your bottom half or keep it to just your accessories.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV