Wednesday November 6, 2013 8:00 a.m. Pacific, 11:00 a.m. Eastern
RICHMOND, BC, Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Catalyst Paper Corporation will hold a conference call on Wednesday November 6, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Pacific, 11:00 a.m. Eastern, to review the Company's third quarter results which will be released on Tuesday November 5. Joe Nemeth, President & Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Baarda, Vice-President Finance & Chief Financial Officer, will host the call.
The third quarter report will be available on Catalyst Paper's website on the Reports page at http://www.catalystpaper.com/investors.
Analysts and investors can participate in the live conference by dialing 1-888-390-0605 (within North America) or 416-764-8609 (metro Toronto area and outside North America) 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. To register, provide the conference administrator with your name and company name, and ask for the Catalyst Paper third quarter 2013 earnings call. The news release and earnings presentation will be available on Catalyst Paper's website at http://www.catalystpaper.com/investors on the Events & Presentations page.A replay of the call will be available until midnight November 20, 2013 at 1-888-390-0541 (within North America) or 416-764-8677 (metro Toronto area and outside North America), PIN# 209533. Catalyst Paper manufactures diverse specialty mechanical printing papers, newsprint and pulp. Its customers include retailers, publishers and commercial printers in North America, Latin America, the Pacific Rim and Europe. With three mills in British Columbia, Catalyst has annual production capacity of 1.5 million tonnes. The company is headquartered in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada and is ranked by Corporate Knights magazine as one of the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada. SOURCE Catalyst Paper Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV