EXCO Resources, Inc. (NYSE: XCO) today announced that it will be releasing third quarter 2013 results on Tuesday, October 29, 2013, after market close.
EXCO will host a conference call on Wednesday, October 30, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. (Central time) to discuss the contents of this release and respond to questions. Please call (800) 309-5788 if you wish to participate, and ask for the EXCO conference call ID# 77148587. The conference call will also be webcast on EXCO’s website at www.excoresources.com under the Investor Relations tab. Presentation materials related to this release will be posted on EXCO’s website on Tuesday October 29, 2013, after market close.
A digital recording will be available starting two hours after the completion of the conference call until November 13, 2013. Please call (800) 585-8367 and enter conference call ID# 77148587 to hear the recording. A digital recording of the conference call will also be available on EXCO’s website.
EXCO Resources, Inc. is an oil and natural gas exploration, exploitation, development and production company headquartered in Dallas, Texas with principal operations in Texas, North Louisiana and Appalachia.Additional information about EXCO Resources, Inc. may be obtained by contacting Chris Peracchi, EXCO’s Director of Finance and Investor Relations and Treasurer at EXCO’s headquarters, 12377 Merit Drive, Suite 1700, Dallas, TX 75251, telephone number (214) 368-2084, or by visiting EXCO’s website at www.excoresources.com. EXCO’s SEC filings and press releases can be found under the Investor Relations tab.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV