Once an American Express Card Member connects their eligible Card with TripAdvisor, they unlock three new offerings on the platform, which can all be accessed directly from the exclusive American Express Card Member hub.
- Card Members Get Credit for Reviews Starting today, when a Card Member who has connected their eligible Card with TripAdvisor leaves a review at a location where they have used their connected Card, the review will be labeled as an "Amex Card Member Review." In addition, they will be badged as an "Amex Traveler" in their TripAdvisor profile. The new review and profile features provide additional, relevant context for all TripAdvisor users to take into consideration while travel planning. And at launch, when a connected Card Member's first review as an "Amex Traveler" is approved and published on TripAdvisor, they will get a one-time American Express statement credit for $5 in the US and Australia and £5 in the UK ( see terms).
- Hotspots for Card Members, by Card MembersAmerican Express Card Member Hotspots are exclusive lists of the top restaurants and hotels trending with Card Members in select cities. Lists are created by leveraging aggregate American Express Spend Graph data in some of the most popular travel locations around the world. Card Members who have connected their Card with TripAdvisor can view the lists by selecting their destination city and travel type – like "Globetrotter" or "Strictly Business" – at www.tripadvisor.com/amex.
- Card Member Perks Pay OffCard Members can also now discover exciting perks – offers from American Express merchants around the world on TripAdvisor that they can redeem for couponless savings when they spend on their trip. To redeem an offer, a Card Member can simply click on the offer to save it to their connected American Express Card, and then use that Card to make a qualified purchase in-store or online with that merchant. Savings are delivered via an automatic statement credit issued by American Express. This new functionality on TripAdvisor is powered by the same proprietary American Express Card Sync technology that enables couponless offers on platforms like Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter and Xbox.
Participating merchants at launch include:
- American Express Travel (US)
- Bam-Bou (UK)
- California Pizza Kitchen (US)
- D&D Restaurants (UK): all restaurants including Launceston Place, Bluebird, Skylon and Coq D'Argent
- Maggiano's Little Italy (US)
- Merivale (AUS): Est, Mr Wong, Palings Kitchen & Bar, The Fish Shop, Uccello
- The Palm (US, UK)
- Urban Purveyor Group (AUS): Ananas Bar & Brasserie, Bavarian Bier Cafe, Sake Restaurant & Bar, The Cut Bar & Grill
About American ExpressAmerican Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpress, foursquare.com/americanexpress, twitter.com/americanexpress, and youtube.com/americanexpress.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV