Alaska Communications (NASDAQ: ALSK) today introduced new wireless shared data plans for customers with smartphones, basic phones, and wireless routers.
Shared plans give customers more options for choosing the plan that’s right for them and their mobile devices. Now customers can share a single bucket of data across up to ten smartphones, basic phones and other devices, plus they can get unlimited text and talk.
“Our shared plans are simple, easy and a great value for individuals or families that want to connect to the Internet with multiple mobile devices,” said Eric Lazo, Alaska Communications vice president, product and marketing.
Shared plans allow families to build a plan that fits how they use the Internet. Customers start by choosing a monthly data bucket that meets the need of their group, and then add the devices they will use to access the Internet, talk and text.The company also offers the Alaska Shared Plan, providing additional savings for groups that want to use data within Alaska. “The more people share, the more they will save, all on Alaska’s largest network and beyond, with our nationwide roaming partners,” said Lazo. For more information please visit: www.AlaskaCommunications.com. About Alaska Communications Alaska Communications is a leading provider of advanced broadband solutions for businesses and consumers in Alaska. We operate a highly reliable, advanced statewide data and voice network with the latest technology and the most diverse undersea fiber optic system connecting Alaska to the contiguous United States. For more information, visit www.alaskacommunications.com or www.alsk.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV