MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Oct. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD), the world's largest professional network on the Internet, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2013 financial results and business outlook on Tuesday, October 29, 2013, at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time, following the release of the Company's financial results. Jeff Weiner, CEO, and Steve Sordello, CFO, will host the webcast.
The live webcast of the conference call will be available on the investor relations section of the LinkedIn website at http://investors.linkedin.com/ . Following completion of the call, a recorded replay of the webcast will be available on the website.
About LinkedInFounded in 2003, LinkedIn connects the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. With more than 238 million members worldwide, including executives from every Fortune 500 company, LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network on the Internet. The company has a diversified business model with revenue coming from Talent Solutions, Marketing Solutions, and Premium Subscriptions products. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, LinkedIn has offices across the globe. The LinkedIn logo is available at http://press.linkedin.com/Media-Resources?SubjectID=644
CONTACT: Press contact: Hani Durzy email@example.com 650-605-0829 Investor contacts: Matt Sonefeldt firstname.lastname@example.org 650-605-0861 Matthew Danziger email@example.com 650-426-6104
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV