Washington, D.C. law firm Finkelstein Thompson LLP is investigating potential claims on behalf of shareholders of Atossa Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATOS) (“Atossa” or “the Company”). If you are interested in discussing your rights as an Atossa shareholder, please contact Finkelstein Thompson’s Washington, D.C. offices at (877) 337-1050 or (202) 337-8000, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atossa shares plunged more than 46 percent following its October 4, 2013 revelation that it would be recalling its ForeCYTE Breast Health Test and Mammary Aspiration Specimen Cytology Test. Atossa recalled the products to address concerns raised by the United States Food & Drug Administration (“FDA”), which had previously warned Atossa of its concerns with a variety of matters related to the recalled products. These concerns included, among other things, the products’ instructions for use and certain promotional claims used to market them.
The investigation focuses on whether Atossa and/or its board of directors have violated federal securities laws or breached their fiduciary duties to Atossa shareholders or the Company.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP has spent over three decades delivering outstanding representation to institutional and individual clients in financial litigation. Courts have appointed the firm as lead or co-counsel in dozens of shareholder class actions. Indeed, the firm has served in leadership roles in cases recovering over $1 billion for investors and consumers.To learn more about Finkelstein Thompson LLP, please visit our website at www.finkelsteinthompson.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV