BRAVO! Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille locations across the nation, owned and operated by BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBRG), thank their guests and employees for rallying around Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign this September. BBRG restaurants collected enough donations, totaling over $108,000 from both their online and in-store promotions, to help connect children in need across the country to 1 million meals.*
BRAVO! and BRIO joined thousands of restaurants nationwide, which invited guests to dine out this September to support the No Kid Hungry campaign and its work to end childhood hunger in America. From Sept. 15–30, 2013, BRAVO! and BRIO restaurants across the country offered guests the opportunity to donate $5 or more on their check to No Kid Hungry, and in turn receive $5 off their next visit of $15 or more, valid through Oct. 31, 2013.
Also from Sept. 15–21, 2013, BRAVO! Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille donated $1 to the No Kid Hungry campaign for every new “Like” on BRAVO!’s and BRIO’s Facebook pages.
“Giving back to important causes like No Kid Hungry is one of our greatest priorities, not only at BBRG, but at each of our restaurants nationwide,” said Saed Mohseni, BBRG Chief Executive Officer. “We are very proud to support the No Kid Hungry campaign and appreciate the enthusiasm of our team members and generosity of our guests.”The No Kid Hungry campaign is working to end childhood hunger in America by ensuring children have the healthy food they need, every day. No Kid Hungry connects children in need to effective nutrition programs, like school breakfast or summer meals, and teaches families how to cook healthy, affordable meals at home. Every $1 donated counts and can help connect a child in need with up to 10 meals. Learn more and make a donation at NoKidHungry.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV